giovedì 6 novembre 2014

'Balancing face serum' Biofficina Toscana - Review by Sissylove85

Hello everyone! 
The product I review for you today is a face serum with rebalancing properties.

I'll talk about the 'rebalancing face serum' from Biofficina Toscana. In fact, this serum is not my purchase, but my sister. She has the skin face very similar to mine, and she decided to take this serum because it's delicate and calming.

How to use a serum? The techniques used are: take a few drops and spread on your face after cleansing and before applying cream, or adding a few drops directly in the cream when you apply it, or even making a kind of intensive evening treatment by applying a little more drops.

Let's now talk about Biofficina Toscana: as you can guess from the name this is an Italian company, specifically their headquarters is located in Lucca and their creed is to use organic ingredients on Km 0, the products are not tested on animals and as a rule overall everything they create is very low environmental impact. I ADORE... 
It's easy to find this brand in sales online or you can check in their site Biofficina Toscana (the site is in italian).

Prices may seem a little bit high, but I think even more so for what they offer (both for us our furry friends and the environment!).
For this serum specifically speak about € 13.50 for 30ml, but do not forget that it is a serum, then you need three/four drops for one application.

The bottle (frosted glass that prevents the light from spoiling the contents) has a integrated dropper, which makes application easy and no waste. I have personally tried the application of this serum and I have to say that although oily absorbs fairly quickly. It has a delicate floral scent: the notes that I perceive are mainly mallow and calendula; I find it absolutely nice!

Unfortunately at the moment I cannot tell you the performance over time because I'm not using it and especially because it was bought by very little, but I can definitely tell you that it has an INCI five stars (I'll leave you to the bottom of this post as always). The function of this serum rebalancing is just to rebuild the protective lipid layer of sensitive skin using soothing ingredients such as calendula, mallow and camomilla. Non being a full review, but purely descriptive, I hope you still have been help. Thanks as always for reading my post ^_^ 
Bye everyone and see you soon!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento