sabato 6 settembre 2014

Sissylove Tv Channel ^_^

Hi everyone!
Today I'm gonna talk to you about something close to my heart: my brand new YouTube channel!

Here you can find tutorials, makeup stuff reviews, everything I've learned about life and care of bunnies, DIY (do it yourself) or how to make simple and cute projects, and so on and so forth! The channel is brand new and I have a million ideas to put into practice, but I also like to know from you what you would like to see, so we can grow together in the way you like it!

I'll always try to offer entertaining, useful and with a personal touch videos. The graphics of the channel, shooting, editing videos, photos, and everything you find is made ​​by me ^ _ ^
Don't worry, I do not miss the creativity, nor even the desire to get in the game!


Then subscribe in mass!!! Share my videos!!! Let them become viral!!! Comment, put like it, follow me also on other social networks!!!
Ok... Let me take a breath...

Too much info all together! I leave my very first video below to give you an idea of how the channel will be, keeping in mind that will evolve naturally with your support ^ _ ^



So, what do you think about? Let me know if you have any requests for me, I'm here!
Thanks everybody in advance for the support that you give me ^ _ ^
Bye bye and see you soon!


OTHER INTERESTING POST/VIDEO:
'Vice 2' Urban Decay - Review 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento