martedì 26 agosto 2014

"Body cream Cinnamon & Ylang" Najtù - Review by Sissylove85

Hi everyone!
Today I would like to tell you about this moisturizer for the body that I finished recently. It's the body cream Cinnamon & Ylang Najtù, which is a product line of the company Società del Karitè.

Let's starting by telling you that is sold in stores specialize in organic food items, although not completely organic cream. In the bottom of the article, I leave you INCI labels to biodizionario, so you can realize yourself as it is formulated.

The packaging is 150 ml and it costs around € 15.00, so as how many organic products-like the price is a bit high, no news for those who use this type of cosmetics.
It looks like a thick cream, almost melting and rich to the touch, it spreads like a dream and the smell that emanates is very special: I love the madness cinnamon and everything that smells of cinnamon! I bought this cream because of its smell, not taking into account, however, that being mixed with various woods and essences, including the main one is the ylang (smell that usually stands in the preparations), could be quite muted. In fact, cinnamon, as well as ylang, are only a vague and extremely pleasant scent that immediately calms the senses and remembers the winter.

This cream is designed to be used in winter, both for consistency and for fragrance choice, but I have not done to discourage it, and contemptuous of the immense danger, I used it in high summer!
As a rule, I tend to have dry body skin, but it was enough to put a little short. The skin is well hydrated until the next day, but I have to admit that it is too rich for the summer, and keep in mind that the essences used are owned heating, although in reality the percentages are so low that the risk does not even exist! So on balance it is a cream winter and should be used when it is cold ^ _ ^

One flaw I found is that it isn't rapidly absorbed; despite my dry skin, you 'feel' the cream for about ten minutes before it does its homework going to moisturize the skin layer deeper. Of course, it must be said that almost certainly this mini 'side effect' may be due to the wrong choice of the season! Probably in winter and autumn this discomfort is minor.

Although I was quite impressed with this cream, I would not advise it for various reasons, chief among them the fact that it is not in the least eco-friendly: I am still in the transition phase between cosmetics 'chemical' and organic, in which I am disposing of products I have at home in order to make room for a more awareness cosmetic (if you are interested in the topic you read here Organic product = more awareness).
Secondly, the price is exorbitant for the amount, which is minimal and barely enough for three weeks. In most they have written on the package "finished product not tested on animals", and this particular phrase is a flaw to hide the raw materials and semi-finished products may have been tested on animals ... Not Good! We're Not There!


Yes, it is true that smell really good, but the game is not worth the candle, with all the creams that are super organic, I prefer to continue my research into the cream that suits me and it does not hurt to out little pets!

As I said before I leave the INCI; if you have doubts, questions or think differently from me, feel free to leave comments, I'm here! Thank you for reading so far and I'll see you next time!
Bye everyone!



OTHER INTERESTING POSTS:
'The olive branch' Lush - Review
Body skin
Body skin treatments
Organic products = more awareness
Face skin

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento