venerdì 22 agosto 2014

"Aloe calming facial cleanser" The Body Shop - Review by Sissylove85

Hi everyone!
Today I'll writing about a product that I bought for several years and I love it! I'm talking about the aloe cleanser from The Body Shop.



Sold in pack of 200 ml at the price of € 9.00, not too much cheap; being, however, very dense, you just need less product than other types of cleansing milk on the market. On website, the exact definition is 'soothing aloe cream cleanser'.

Now I'll tell you a secret: as I said earlier, this is a product that I use for years, so since before my involvement in ecological and organic cosmetics, but now, after seeing the INCI (which I will report at the end of the article with related vignettes from biodizionario) I think that what I have just finished was the last bottle I purchased. And I say it sadly because I'm in love with this product ...
For starters it smells divine, super neutral and clean, then acts as a makeup remover (removes even more black mascara and resistant), from facial cleanser (used with a thimbleful of water) and normal cleanser with cotton pads.
It 'a fantastic product, but it is not biological nor environmentally friendly. But the thing that shocked me the most (and this is common to many products, including other brands) is that, while calling 'cleansing cream with Aloe' in reality there is an infinitesimal amount of Aloe! In fact, the ingredients are written by law in descending order of proportion in the product, and generally the last part there are ingredients present in amounts less than 1%. Now in this milk aloe is the second lowest, and then wanting to assume that there is 1%, it would mean that there would be 2 ml of aloe ion the entire bottle O_O do you think is an acceptable percentage to give that name to the product or am I seeing all black ?? They could call it 'cleaning palm oil', since there is a much greater amount than the poor aloe.
Once again, I understand that reading and understanding the INCI of our products is crucial!
Before switching to organic milk I would have recommended this to all those who have a sensitive combination skin, like mine. But now the path is long and winding, and I can't recommend it because of the 'unhealthy'
ingredients which contains ...
I leave you as usual, the INCI below, so you can better understand my outburst. Let me know what you think, if you believe that I am wrong or if you agree with me!
In the meantime, we'll see you next time.
Bye bye everyone!


OTHER INTERESTING POSTS:

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento