lunedì 16 giugno 2014

"Herbalism" Lush - Review by Sissylove85

Hello everyone! 
New review of a Lush product that I love to madness ^ _ ^. I'm talking about facial cleanser "Herbalism".

The vast majority of the ingredients contained in this product, as you can see it the INCI I left at the end of the article, is plant origin, which can only make me happy! It looks like a thick and lumpy green (unfortunately due to cosmetic dye), and with a smell of grass and flowers, but also of soil (I think it is the kaolin to give this undertone), so it seems that a strange odor and not so good, but believe me when I tell you that it's great! This smell can only do two effects, gives you true addiction or hate him to death, in my case is the first!

To use it, take a piece as large as a walnut and wet enough to be able to spread it on your face, massage and rinse well with warm water.
The effect that will feel on the skin is that of a gommage (or a peeling much softer); it may seem like an exfoliant, but it really is so delicate that you can use with confidence. Of course, if your skin tends to dry I recommend you do not use it every day, maybe alternating with another cleanser, and if you have normal to oily skin can use it morning and night. My skin type is mixed, and after use it my skin is clean and soft, ready for tonic or cream.
For those with sensitive skin and/or dry skin, you can try this little trick: try to dilute the cleanser with distilled water, or boiled with chamomile (the sense is to eliminate all the mineral salts contained in the water), the important is that you do this from time to time. You can't dilute a large amount of cleanser and use it for several days, this is because the water is the carrier of bacteria, and you should throw the cleanser after very little. If you want you can keep a bottle with distilled water or chamomile close to the detergent, which can be prepared in advance and keep it a few days.

This cleanser contains no preservatives, so from the time of manufacture it lasts for three months, and in any case there's exipration date on the package. If you want to buy this product think of the use which you would like to do, because there is a version of 100 g and 240 g, so if you are going to use it all the days you could buy the larger version, otherwise take the smallest one.

The only problem is the price, which over the years has even increased, as if it were not already expensive enough... The 100 g of the product cost is € 9,50, while for 240 g of product is € 22,80 O_O I must say that the 100 g of this cleanser should not be construed as 100 g of other liquid cleaners, because it lasts longer. It can be considered as a concentrated cleanser, since then goes diluted with water from time to time.
If you want to try the product but do not want to spend too much, it might be an idea to take the small version split with a friend, I assure you that 50 g of product lasts at least 20 days!
Although this review has come to an end. Let me know if you plan to try this product, or if you've tried it, tell me how you feel with it. If you've got any question, please ask me anything!
As I said at the beginning of the article, I leave you with the INCI product labels to biodizionario.it.
Bye to all and see you soon!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento