martedì 27 maggio 2014

"Rare earth deep pore cleanser" Kihel's - Review by Sissylove85

Hello everyone!
Today I'm gonna review for you Kiehl's cleanser, specifically "Rare earth deep pore daily cleanser"


I state that the product that I tried was a sample, so I'll be able to judge on first impressions and not long-term, given that I used a couple of times.
Another premise: this is NOT an organic and ecologic product!


With this premise, I would say to start!
It is a specific facial cleanser for skin with dilated pores. Like all Kiehl's products it can be purchased from the internet or in single-brand boutiques that are located in major cities. Mainly contains white clay (kaolin), which helps to cleanse the skin and reduce the dilated pores, plus there's a small amount of Aloe Vera that never hurts, making this effective and gentle cleanser. The smell is typical white clay, "dusty" but intense and pleasant.
It has a very nice texture to the touch, slightly frothy, to let you know the feeling is as if "fry" on your skin! This is for sure the most beautiful thing he has. The product should be massaged on the face dry, then rinsed.


The thing that amazed me (in addition to fry skin!), was the difference with other cleansers for combination to oily skin with large pores, which generally leave the skin that pulls; in fact, this cleanser leaves the skin soft and relaxed, without any hassle, this effect is probably due to Aloe Vera.

As I said at the beginning, unfortunately the ingredients are not all organic. At the end of the article I'll put a picture with the INCI and relative red, yellow and green dots to understand how ecobiological or less it is. Another downside is the exaggerated price, for 150 ml of the product we are talking about € 18.00, not cheap!


Even if the consistency is really the most enjoyable I've ever tried, and leaves the skin a love, I find that the game is not worth the candle, it just coast too much! Consider that with a pack of 150 ml, while use it only in the morning or only in the evening, it would end in less than a month... A pity, but if you find yourself near of one of their boutique, I recommend you ask for try it for yourself to understand the popular feeling of 'fry' on the skin that I'm in love with!

I hope I've sent exactly what I guessed using this product. As always, if you have any questions, ask me! I leave you as promised the INCI of the product below.
Bye everybody and see you soon!



OTHER INTERESTING POSTS:
Face skin
Peeling, scrub and face masks 
Choosing your foundation 
Organic product = more awareness 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento