lunedì 3 marzo 2014

Organic products = more awareness - By Sissylove85

Hi everyone!
Today we talk about a topic that I'm no expert, but that is close to my heart.

I will try to explain why everybody should know and use
organic products.


I approached organic products by accident, and mainly thanks to Romeo. The vast majority of commercial products is tested on animals, and as if that in itself was not enough to make me shudder, the vast majority of the ingredients contained in these products is harmful for the environment and for our skin.

 Why then do we buy products that are bad for our skin? Simple, because we are not aware! We rely on advertising, promotions that we find in the supermarket and the fact that everybody use these products without really knowing what's inside. The "excuse" of not knowing what was contained in the products was valid until this information was not accessible to everyone, but today on the web you will find all the topics conceivable that we want to look into.
We no longer have an excuse for our ignorance. 
But where to start? In my case, as I said earlier, I came across this topic from a search for Romeo: he was a few months, and I was looking for sites where you can find a first taste of what you need to know about bunnies. So I found a site called "la voce dei conigli"; it is very well done and a site that gives a lot of useful info for adoptions and veterinary care of bunnies. 
In addition there is a section in which you'll find two lists: one is the negative list, which lists brands and products from companies that test on animals, and the other is a cruelty-free list, which are mentioned companies, brands, and products that do not test on animals. The first thing that struck me is the length of the list disproportionate negative than cruelty free, then I noticed that the cruelty free list products for the most part never felt in advertisements and commercials. The shocking thing is, if you think about it ... 
From this list I did more research and I came to the conclusion that using organic products is good for us, the planet and even our furry friends. 
This step is definitely not easy, nor can it be done overnight, but certainly the first step is the awareness, then I invite you to discover this world to improve the quality of life for all!
Take it one step at a time is definitely easier and less "traumatic", perhaps starting with other people to stay motivated together. 
Followed by other articles in which I'll talk about certain organic products and where to find them! 
I sincerely hope I've convinced you, to be helpful and as always, ask me anything! 
Bye bye and see you soon!

OTHER INTERESTING POSTS:
Organic products: how to find them?
Organic shampoo for curly hair
'The olive branch' Lush - Review
Face skin 
Peeling, scrub and face masks 
Body skin 
Body skin treatments 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento