lunedì 28 ottobre 2013

Shea Shampoo and conditioner "I Provenzali" - Review by Sissylove85

Hi everybody!
In this article I'd like to review two hair products from the brand "I Provenzali": shea shampoo and shea conditioner.
 



I don't know if does this brand exist out of Italy, but I think you can purchase it by their website.
Anyway, let's begin!
Before I can begin to talk about hair products, I should tell how my hair is, because obviously a product result change from person to person: I've got thin, fragile hair that goes dirty very soon. So, I've got lot of problems! ^_^'

Let's begin with shea shampoo: here in Italy is easy to find and it cost about € 3,80 for 250 ml of product. It smells like shea and a little bit like almond. It's inhebriant, but it depends on what do you prefer, for example I totally adore it but my Sister don't like it.
As the first point in favor, this shea shampoo is super organic and free from substances harmful to us in the long run.
It has a semi-liquid consistency and this, in my opinion, makes it possible to use its right amount without going overboard. With one shampoo and no conditioner hair is clean but a little kinky, with two shampoo and a bit of conditioner hair stay clean for two full days and are soft and it smells really good. I believe that with one shampoo and a light conditioner it can carry on up to three full days.
What I look for in a shampoo is the ability to use it often without damaging the hair and keep them clean as long as possible, all qualities that I found in shea shampoo of "I Provenzali", then Super Recommended for those who have hair from normal to dry, brittle or not. ^_^


Let't now talk about shea conditioner: Here in Italy it can easily found in drugstores at € 3,80 for 200 ml of product. It has the same scent of shampoo (I adore it!) .This conditioner has the consistency of custard freshly made (mmm... good!), it hydrates the hair very well and leaves them soft. The only care to have is that it should be use a small quantity, because it only takes a little more to do dirty hair the day after washing. It clear that absolutely should not be applied to the skin, but this is a general rule that applies to all conditioners, unless it is not one specifically for the skin. On the packaging it says "everyday after shampoo" ehhh... I don't think so... It's too rich to be used every day, I recommend to use it once and once not, so your hair is not too weighted.
On balance it is a good conditioner, and I love the madness her perfume, but at the moment it is not suitable for my hair, so I don't think I'll buy it again, at least for the moment. Recommended for those who have dry to very dry hair.


I think I've finished the review! If you have doubts, questions or concerns I'm available to you ^_^
See you soon!
Bye.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento