martedì 22 ottobre 2013

Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone - Review by Sissylove85

Hi everybody!
I've just thinking about "which movie should I review first?" and the choose was automatic: I adore this movie, and I obviously love all the saga!

Plot: In this first movie we find a little orphan, Harry Potter, that lives with the worst uncles and the worst cousin ever. In his eleventh birthday Harry discover he is a wizard and he begin to attend the Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here he find new friends and also opponents, and he discover who killed his parents, Voldemort. He want something hidden in the school, and Harry and his new friends will begin to live lots of adventures in an attempt to stop him.

My considerations: I went to see this movie when I was 16, not exactly the right age for going to see a wizard with a lightning scar in his front... Anyway, movie kidnapped me from the beginning, just as the story that fantastic Rowling pull out of the cylinder, just like an illusionist with his rabbit! From the first scene you can't remember who you are and where are you in reality, and you enter in an enchanted world, exactly as a baby that enter for the first time in Disneyland. This movie is full of details well structured, and that's a good thing, because you can see it lot of times and never been weary. One the scene I prefer is when Harry enter for the first time in Diagon Alley and he see all that new things: people wearing strange dresses, shop structure are so wonderful, they sell all strange things and there are lots of "unconventional" animals... The more you go ahead with the movie, the more you wanna see all and you wanna know what's gonna happening. Hogwarts is a fantastic mind trip, for the position and for the structure, and also for the matter they will learn... Ok, I know... I wanna go to Hogwarts! This movie is a little bit longer than usual (two hours and half), but it goes without any problems.

In conlusion: I love this movie! It drives me crazy. I recommend you to see it, you will no regret! And than, maybe, you can organize with your friends a Harry Potter marathon and see all the movies together (it requires lot of time!). Anyway, you can love this movie or not, but one thing is for sure: during the movie, you free your mind, don't underestimate this.

I really hope that I've give you my passion for this movie, and if you decide to see it, than let me know what do you think about it!
See you soon!
Bye!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento